Style Your Home with Lavish Accent Furniture Decor
They say a first impression is always the lasting one. Your home decor speaks about your taste in interiors and reflects your personality. Therefore, when decorating your home, you would want to leave no stone unturned. Accent furniture can transform the look of your house and uplift its style.
At HomeTown, you can choose from different furniture from accent chairs to storage purposes. This collection of accent furniture is made from top-notch materials and feature a classy finish that will complement any decor style with ease. The various types of accent furniture include:
- Accent Chairs: A lavish collection of ottomans and poufs along with chic stools is what you will find here. Designed using leather and fabric, these accent chairs will improve the aesthetics of your living room. You can even place these ottomans or stools in your bedroom. You can create a seating arrangement near the shoe rack at your main door. There is also a variety available in modern bar stools.
- Accent Wall Shelves: From round-shaped wall shelves to framed accent shelves, you can decorate your blank walls with these and amp up the look of your home. You can place books, candle holders, picture frames, vases, figurines, showpieces, or indoor plants.
- Accent Cabinets: You have an elegant collection of side cabinets and magazine racks. These cabinets feature drawers and a tabletop that can be used as an end table. The bottom of the cabinet features racks where you can place magazines and booklets.
- Coat Hangers: These sleek and freestanding coat hangers prove to be an efficient way of hanging coats and jackets. You can place them behind the door or near your entrance so that your guests can hang their coats before entering the house. These are also useful for hanging raincoats.
Choose from Best Accent Furniture Range at HomeTown
HomeTown offers you an exquisite collection of accent furniture. These furniture pieces form a marriage of style and functionality. At HomeTown, all the accent furniture pieces are designed in-house with care and passion. These include:
- Ottomans & poufs: Jose, Bolster, Bonita, Glasgow, Danica, Horseback, Ella, Crown, Murf
- Stools: Luna, Dane, Davis, Jacoby, Liana, Evan, Dudo, Emily, Georgia, Aldo
- Wall shelves: Coop, Hoop, Verizon, Leopold
- Magazine racks: Hope, Noel, Tara
- Coat hangers: Cedric, Muriel, Edmore, Wilmer, Magnum, Spring
Find Excellent Accent Furniture Prices at HomeTown
The accent furniture prices at HomeTown vary based on its material, type of furniture, storage facility, size, brand, and design.
Buy Accent Furniture Online at HomeTown
Purchasing accent furniture online will help you save time and let you shop conveniently. You can simply buy accent furniture online at the comfort of your home and pay for it via internet banking, whether credit or debit card. You can also go for the credit card EMI option.
Check Out the Accent Furniture for Sale at HomeTown
With so many sale offers such as different seasonal sales, clearance sales, and daily deals, you can avail massive discounts on different products like accent chairs for sale. The discount goes up to 80%.
You can also check out other products such as bunk beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, dressing mirrors, TV units, window curtains, cushion covers, rugs and carpets, bed in a bag, table and floor lamps, vases, photo frames, tea mugs, mason jars, dehumidifier, AC, TV, ceiling fans, backpacks, and a lot more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is accent furniture
Accent furniture is a furniture piece that complements your home decor making it unique. The word accent means emphasis; therefore, this furniture aims to emphasize on the decor plus functionality, making the room stand out.
What is an accent chair?
An accent chair's function is more than providing a seat. The role comprises of complementing the decor and other furniture pieces along with offering a seat. It is used to spruce up a monotone space.
How do you use an accent table?
You can use accent tables as a coffee table for a centerpiece, end table near the hallway or entrance, bedside table for your nighttime essentials, or console table beside your sofa. If the accent table is small and has a storage option, you can add a chair pad on top and convert it into a trunk chair.